HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Revamping Site/Universe! [IN PROGRESS] | Updating Lore! Please feel free to register and accompany us on this journey!
Latest topics
» Crime, Wine, and Investigation.
Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:57 pm by Ariko

» Ninja of Darkness
Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:50 am by Alexeivichi

» A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)
Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:57 am by Jean Archer

» Ariko (Student)
Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:38 pm by Midnight

» Ezekiel Von Everec [NPC]
Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:47 am by Martel Yggdrasill

» [Student] Aviskus, Arkian A.
Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:14 pm by Akreious

» Yo Po Yo (Hi from Ariko!)
Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:36 pm by Ariko

» Gisei (Ariko)
Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:00 am by Ariko

» Corona Smash (Ariko)
Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:56 pm by Ariko

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:13 am
Looking For...
Need:
Everything!

Discouraged:
None! Make any kind of character now!
Statistics
Student 0 0 0
Student Prefect 0 0 0
Freelance Mage 0 0 0
Teacher 0
Staff 0
Abnormal 0 0
Others
0 0 0
Archmage
0 0
Total 00

Top posters
Almanac

Arkian Aviskus

Martel Yggdrasill

Kasai

Ariko

Alexial Carstairs

Shadow

Lasira Angel

Chronus

Midnight

Copyright

Copyright © Mage Academy 2013-2014

Creations, posts, ideas, and information from this site are copyrighted to their respective creators and owners. Content may not be taken or used without their permission. Violation of this rule is considered plagiarism.

© All Rights Reserved.

Mage Academy nor the Creators/Owners/Founders, Staff Members, or Users (may be referred to as 'We', 'Us', 'Our' and the like) take credit for the site template. Any pictures added to the site 'skin' are properties of their respective owners, We (Mage Academy, Founders/Creators/Owners, Staff Members, & Users) take no credit for making, creating, or distributing the 'skin'. All Website 'skin' templates are distributed on Hitskin.

Mage Academy is property of the creator (“Narry”, "Narora", "Stella", "Serena" & "Naro") and all Original Characters that go with it. Layout credit goes to all Staff Members of the site, past and present.

Any Characters from other Anime, Manga, Games, Books, Comics, Plays, Musicals, Television Shows, Cartoons, and the like belong to their individual creators. Mage Academy takes no ownership over any of these. WE DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS, WEAPONS, TECHNIQUES, ABILITIES, CLANS, AND THE LIKE THAT MAY APPEAR ON THIS FORUM, UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE BY THE CREATOR OF THAT ITEM.

All Original Pictures, Weapons, Characters, Abilities, Clans, Techniques, and all around Ideas belong to their individual owners. Mage Academy takes no ownership over any of these.

Creative Commons License
Mage Academy is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Protected by Copyscape Online Infringement Checker

Share | 

A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Martel Yggdrasill

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:43 am

The little fox laughed with a high pitched voice, then jumped back ontop of Lazira`s head, gently she laid herself to rest atop the girls head, her nine tails swaying about in the process. Your funny, to think that the academy would let someone like you join it... sorry no offence She said with a gentle still high pitched voice. So Lasira eh? Im Lycoris, but you can call me lucy... Her ears twitched a random curious gaze, her scarlet eyes closed as she started cleaning her other paw, her head tilted slightly as she finished cleaning herself up.

Her gaze fell over Lazira once more Say Lasira do you have any friends? She looked back at Martel who was still fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lasira Angel

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:48 am

Lasira felt her eye twitch momentarily at what the fox was saying but decided against speaking out. Instead she bit down on her lip and gently shook her head at the question. "I guess you could count Martel as my friend? And I thought Michael was....but...nevermind that one. So I guess I have maybe one right now." She semi rambled, trying to forget everything else as she gave a long yawn.

Her mouth immediately clamped shut after she started yawning, hoping the fox 'Lucy' hadn't noticed. 'Can't believe you did that! Stupid!' She hissed in her mind, scrunching her nose in annoyance with herself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jean Archer
Normal

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:57 am

She listened to Lasira intently, she laughed again as she nuzzled against her head. Dont sweat it, that`s quite the feat if you at one point thought of Michael as a friend, though i have to say im not suprised that you are unsure of that, still remarkable for your first day here, as for Martel... she can get along just about with everyone here, she is much like a mother to everyone here on the academy as she cares deeply for everyone. She then stood up and streched bringing out her claws momentarily before jumping off. Noticing that the girl was forcing her mouth shut as if to hide a yawn, Lycoris placed her pawn on the girls nose and bumped it playfully teasing her, by this point she had already withdrawn her claws so not to scratch the girl by mistake. I like you Lasira, would you like to be my friend too?

Lets find your room shall we? who knows how long it will take for the headmaster to show up...

~If it does`t prick your conscience anyone could make those choices, right?~ Jean Archer ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)   

Back to top Go down

A Crow's Nest (closed, Lazira)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mage Academy :: Leading World Countries :: Japan-
Jump to: